Redressal of Grievances at College Level
- General Grievances: These are the grievances related to filling of the examination form, selection of optional subject, PRN, Eligibility, Mistake in name, etc. Issues related to technical aspect are dealt by the office person who looks after examination work.
- Specific Grievances: These are the grievances related to the examination. Missing marks, marked absent, verification and revaluation, etc.
In such case following procedure is followed:
- Students have to approach CEO.
- Students have to submit application to CEO.
- CEO will consult with respective head of the department and teachers.
- After taking opinion from HOD and teachers the grievance will be solved and the student will be informed.
- Accordingly necessary document will be provided to the student.
The process is completely transparent.
(Request for Redressal for Grievance in Examinations)