M. U. College of Commerce has a well-stocked library having nearly Fourteen thousand books and subscription of 15 journals; magazines and daily newspapers. It caters the needs of the students at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The Library services are partially automated. The Library has 55 seater reading hall at the ground floor.
The Library uses the Library Management Software (LMS) KOHA. It also uses Barcode system for efficient management of library and its services and convenience of users. The Library is well equipped with all the modern facilities and resources
The library remains open on all working days.
Weekdays 8:30 to 5:00 pm
Weekend: 8:30 to 2:00 pm
- Students should keep their Bags on the Racks provided in the Library.
- Talking and Chatting on mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the library. If found Phone would be Confiscated and fine would be charged.
- Complete silence should be maintained. Group discussions, lectures are not allowed in the library.
- Students should fill in the entry register maintained in the Reading Hall.
- Students should produce their identity cards when demanded by the library staff.
- Loss of I-Card/Borrower card should be reported to the librarian immediately.
- Duplicate I-card /Barrower Card will be issued on payment of necessary Charges.
- Home issue: One Book is issued for 3 days on a library borrowing card to each student.
- Book issue in Reading Hall: One book at a one time is issued to each student on his/her I- Card.
- Students can avail the facility of journals / periodicals/ within the library premises only against I-cards.
- Question Papers will not be available for home lending.
- Reference books for Home issue would be given on payment of Deposit.
- A fine of Rs.2/- per day will be charged on late return of books issued on library borrowing cards. On the loss of library book, borrower shall replace the same with a brand new copy or pay the amount decided by library committee.
- Writing / scribbling or tearing of pages of library books, newspapers, periodicals etc. is prohibited & will attract for strict action.
- Difficulties, if any quarries, should be addressed to the librarian or library staff.
- Borrower’s card & I-Card is not transferable.
Services and Facilities
- Books Home Lending of Text Books, Novels and Reference Books
- Book – Bank Service/Free books scheme for Poor and Needy students
- Display of New Arrivals
- Periodicals (Journals & Magazines) in Reading Hall
- Newspapers in Reading hall
- Internet Service Searching and Printing
- Reprography Service
- Reference Service
- Reading Hall Availability
- Open Access
- Membership of Jayakar Library, Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Access to online e-books & e-journals under N-LIST program.
No of Books: The Library has around 14000 books including Reference Books, Text Books, reference Sources and Donated Books.
|Sr. No.||Stream||Types of Books||Total Books|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Journal|
|2.||Competitive Success Review|
|3.||Economic and Political Weekly|
|4.||Indian journal of Marketing|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Newspaper|
|8.||Times of India|
List of Online Resources
- Swayam Courses : https://swayam.gov.in/
- NPTEL Courses: https://nptel.ac.in
- e-PGPathshala: https://epgp.inflibnet.ac.in/Home
- National Digital library: https://ndl.iitkgp.ac.in/
- CEC-UGC Youtube Channel: https://youtu.be/8qOGxmw8wqg
- SPPU econtent:http://studymaterial.unipune.ac.in:8080/jspui/
- e-content Courseware in UG subject: (http://cec.nic.in/cec/
- Digital Library of India: http://www.tictocs.ac.uk/index.php?action=start
- Gateway for Free E-Journals :http://www.icast.org.in/ejournal/ejournal.php
- Google Scholar : https://scholar.google.co.in/
- Open Access Library: http://www.oalib.com/
- Directory of Open Access Journals: https://doaj.org/
- Project Gutenberg (PG) – https://www.gutenberg.org/
- The Online Books Page – http://digital.library.upenn.edu/books/
- Google Books – books.google
- BookBooN 1000+ free eBooks – http://bookboon.com/
- 25 Free Computer Science Books – http://www.coderholic.com/25-free-computer-science-books/
- Wikibooks – https://www.wikibooks.org/
- E-Books Directory – http://www.e-booksdirectory.com
- Indian free newspapers state wise: http://allindiannewspapers.com/
- Indian free newspapers language wise: http://www.m.earthnewspapers.com/all-indian-news-papers-epapers-and-online-news-papers/
List of Journals
- Transformations in Business and Economics: http://www.transformations.knf.vu.lt/20
- Contemporary Economics:http://www.ce.vizja.pl/en/home
- Management Science Letters: http://growingscience.com/msl/Vol10/Vol10Issue1.html
- Intangible Capital:http://www.intangiblecapital.org/index.php/ic/article/view/1366
- International Journal of Business Science and Applied Management: http://www.business-and-management.org/
- Management and Marketing: http://www.managementmarketing.ro/
- Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business: http://www.jafeb.org/
- Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: https://innovation-entrepreneurship.springeropen.com/
- Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management: http://bibliotecadigital.fgv.br/ojs/index.php/joscm
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues: https://jssidoi.org/jesi/
- Operations Research Perspectives: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/operations-research-perspectives
- BRQ Business Research Quarterly: https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/brq-business-research-quarterly
- Financial Innovation: https://jfin-swufe.springeropen.com/about
- Business Research: https://link.springer.com/journal/40685
- Journal of Small Business Strategy: https://libjournals.mtsu.edu/index.php/jsbs/about
- Journal of Computer Science: https://thescipub.com/abstract/10.3844/jcssp.2019.1710.1720
- Security and Communication Networks: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/scn/
- Transactions on Data Privacy: http://www.tdp.cat/index.php
- Journal of Universal Computer Science:http://www.jucs.org/jucs_info/aims/jucs_cfm.html
- Journal of Information Technology Education:Research: https://www.informingscience.org/Journals/JITEResearch/Overview
- Computer Science and Information Systems: http://www.comsis.org/
- Journal of Writing Research: http://www.jowr.org/
- Journal of Social Ontology: https://www.degruyter.com/view/j/jso?lang=en
- 3L: Language, Linguistics, Literature: http://ejournals.ukm.my/3l
- GEMA Online Journal of Language Studies: http://ejournal.ukm.my/gema
- Teaching English with Technology: https://www.tewtjournal.org/
- Journal of Research in Applied Linguistic: http://rals.scu.ac.ir/
- Literator: https://literator.org.za/index.php/literator
- Multicultural Shakespeare: https://content.sciendo.com/view/journals/mstap/mstap-overview.xml
- RBI BULLETIEN: https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/BS_ViewBulletin.aspx
- Chartered Secretary: https://www.icsi.edu/journals-bulletins/chartered-secretary/
- IAS parliament Yojana:https://www.iasparliament.com/downloads/gist-of-yojana
- Savitribai Phule Pune university Syllabus: http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/syllabi.htm
- Savitribai Phule Pune University old Question Papers: http://www.unipune.ac.in/university_files/old_papers.htm
- UGC Approved Journals List: https://ugccare.unipune.ac.in/apps1/home/index
- Ph.D Thesis, Synopses, Study materials:
- hodhganga: https://shodhganga.inflibnet.ac.in/
- Shodhgangotari: https://shodhgangotri.inflibnet.ac.in/
- Competative Examintion : http://upscfever.com/upsc-fever/index.html
- Marathi eBooks Library : http://ebooks.netbhet.com/
- Marathi poems : https://marathikavita.co.in/
- Hindi e books: https://pdfbooks.ourhindi.com/
- Free Sindhi books online: https://sindhyat.com/database/Books
- Free online Indian languages books: https://www.matrubharti.com/book/