The college placement cell seeks to provide job opportunities to the final year students. Students interested in placement cell register and prepare their bio-data in the prescribed form. Every year we conduct a job fair in the college this has provided employment opportunity to many passing out students.
The placement cell also coordinates and encourages students to participate in recruitment process of corporates. We strive to communicate with the corporates to increase the job opportunities for our student.
To complement this process we arrange workshops and guest lectures by Industry leaders and corporate managers to provide students a bouquet of skills required to excel in career.
The placement team works under the leadership and guidance of the Principal Dr. (Mrs) Vinita Basantani. At present, the coordinator is Dr. Ajit V Gaikwad, Assistant Professor of Economics and following faculty members are its members:
- Dr. Rekha Chetwani
- Dr. Leena Modi
- Dr. Palak Chhablani
- Mr. Hemant Rajesth
- Adv. Preeti Mandhan
The cell seeks to promote job opportunities for our students. It strives to provide placement to the final year students and internship positions for the first and second year students in various programmes.
We also provide counseling to increase awareness of different careers for commerce students.
- Registration: Members of the committee and other faculty members inform the final year students to register with the placement cell. Students interested in the placement fill a form.
- Student Representatives: Student representatives are selected from the final year interested students. Representatives are from different courses like M.Com, B.Com, B.B.A., B.B.A(CA)
- Database of students: We create a database from the student registration forms.
- Communication: A wahatsapp group of students in created where from time to time students are informed about the job openings relevant to their qualifications.
Placement cell has an email id: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is used to communicate with the potential recruiters to hire from our pool registered students.
- Job Fair/Recruitment drive: a job fair is conducted every year in the college and we encourage our students to participate in the pooled campus recruitment drives conducted in colleges and institutions affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Lecture Series: Distinguished speakers from academia and industry are invited to promote career awareness among students.